Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joining the best fam in Nostale uk redo

Go down

Joining the best fam in Nostale uk redo Empty Joining the best fam in Nostale uk redo

Post  Azn Guys Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:50 pm

1 who whould like to join ,´´)SpAcE(`´, Family
Me 2paclapse Smile and my friend Kayer

first off all wanna say hi to all members of ,´´)SpAcE(`´, . I 2paclapse(17) and i Kayer(15)want to submit my Curriculum to apply in ur fam.

Why do you want to join ,´´)SpAcE(`´, ?

I 2paclapse want to join this faMily because im tired of the other families they are to immature. In my opinion no other families wont accept you for be a low level. I also want to do Lod I've never tried it but i heard it was fun:). I also barely have anyone as my friend and i want to be well known. For a starter i watch Naruto:).. Thats why i want to join Space. Im a lvl 42 warrior Smile

I Kayer want join this family as the same reason as 2paclapse we have been great friends in uk and we want to stick it to that. We are butt buddies Smile (NO HOMO) hahaahhah. I made this part i just told 2pac to copy and paste this. Yes im lazy to write this on my own topic but its best to show that we are one. And we work best together. I'm a lvl 41 Archer^^

What was your last family, or the family you are currently in? Why did you/do you want to leave them?

our Last family was DiamondDust. We stayed like 3 weeks on it, didn't like it because everybody talked crapp about us and out low level >Sad and we want to show them that we are a one man army with a good family. We are middle levels and we want to do things we never got to do like do raids without dieing. Smile

What are you currently working on in Nostale?

We want to help low level because we have all been through the road where we asked high levels to help us train. But they reject us. And i get pissed at that so i want to change that and how all of us are treated equally. Also we want to get our sp cards Smile

What do you like to do when you come online?

When we come online we like to do ts 34 hahaah it's fun, talk to friends, and etc..

Roughly how many hours a day/week do you play?

We mostly play everyday if we get a chance. We even pull all nighters hahahah and try to lod but saddly Fail Sad

What country do you live in?

We Live in Killa Kali Smile and we are Hmong

Which LoD can you come to?

It depends if we have family problems or anything comes up. We usually go to the 8 p.m. one.

A few of the senior members of the family level a card in LoD on a strictly rotational basis, it will be a while before you receive the same privilege, how do you feel about this?

Doesn't really matter as long as we accomplish our goals Smile

THank you for reading this application Smile

2paclapse
A.K.A.-A.N.B.U.

Kayer
A.K.A.- S.W.A.G.

if you see us in Nostale ask what our nicknames mean Smile

Azn Guys

Back to top Go down

Joining the best fam in Nostale uk redo Empty Re: Joining the best fam in Nostale uk redo

Post  Guest Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:42 pm

well nice application lets see for voting have fun in games

Back to top Go down

Joining the best fam in Nostale uk redo Empty Re: Joining the best fam in Nostale uk redo

Post  Guest Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:41 pm

gl hehe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down