Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joining Space XD

Go down

Joining Space XD Empty Joining Space XD

Post  Guest Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:25 pm

bluevomn
1 who whould like to join ,´´)SpAcE(`´, Family

first off all wanna say hi to all members of ,´´)SpAcE(`´, . Im bluevomn(27) i want to submit my Curriculum to apply in ur fam.

Why do you want to join ,´´)SpAcE(`´, ?

hmm.. i want to know more ppl in this game and beside we want also a fam that matured enough not like those some family that everyday fighting and so on. i have friends in ur fam. we want to to be with them . some fams asked us already but its juz most of them are in devil side, and is really difficult to decide which is the best fam. i think that ,´´)SpAcE(`´, is the one were looking for (nice attitude, responsibility and companionship.....) . these points were enough b`coz we value the experience we have had to maintain a 1 fam.... this way we understant the process of selection that u make... a family is serious... hope this is adequate and the last for us.

What was your last family, or the family you are currently in? Why did you/do you want to leave them?

Last fam we been is A. We stayed like 1 month on A, we started like .. they are all good ppl in this game more of them are our closed in game friends. As a high lvl character we want to try a new and do something different in this game... like FC RAIDS..GK and new thing will come.

What are you currently working on in Nostale?

i want to do something different in this game.. want to get nice and cool sp. And having fun with new and old friends.

What do you like to do when you come online?

Were chatting to friends, helping for ts´s, collecting mats, FC and most of all ts 81.

Roughly how many hours a day/week do you play?

Actually i can play a 8hrs a day without work and if we have in work 2-4hrs. but if we have work playing time will de decress.

What country do you live in?

Spain, can speake english not that perfect as u think

Which LoD can you come to?

All depends on the shift at work. coz all of us is working morning and sometimes at night for have a nosdollar . but if we have a holiday we can come to LOD even morning or night

A few of the senior members of the family level a card in LoD on a strictly rotational basis, it will be a while before you receive the same privilege, how do you feel about this?

im fine for it, we will w8 for our turn we dont mind it. just want a peacefull LOD and no argue inside of it.

Back to top Go down