Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

joining SpAcE ñpñ

Go down

joining SpAcE ñpñ Empty joining SpAcE ñpñ

Post  leoknigh Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:09 pm

Whats your IGN (in-game name) level and class ?
leoknight,lvl 84 (43%) archer
Real AGE so we know how responsibilities u have.
24,my real name pierre byrne arias,i study,and work in the weekend

Why do you want to join ,´´)SpAcE(`´, ?
i have been here,i left i was thinking quit the game,but friends make me think good and i decided dont,anyway its more fun than before,now tthat astrea went devil,more points to get in fc =Dwhile more difficult more interesting is the fight.

What was your last family, or the family you are currently in? Why did you/do you want to leave them?

arhangels i left because the keeper called me stupid retarded,noone will call me like that ,im proud about myself,and im sure noone would stay in a fam dnt try u like prson ,i think everyone is te same,and not because are head ,deputy or keeper u can call ur menbers as u want,i hve been head long time in a fam,and i never called like that menbers because i think respects keep respects.we all are th same ,noone is btter that other.

What do you like to do when you come online?
fc heart!! come nosville for ic,an do bts wit friends,and come arena when someone need my help,otherwis not because ginnaganster or deantastic hunt me,so i only come when someone need my help.i like do bts and hun evils on fc or do ts 81 with friends and make jokes with them awhilewe do spend time togethers.

Roughly how many hours a day/week do you play?
all time i can get free,not when i study or work,or when i go out with my friends and my gf,or when im with my gf at house ñpñ

What country do you live in?
i live in madrid spain. i speak spanish,italian,english,dutch and german,but normally languages u read i speak are spanish and english

Which LoD timeslot can you come to?
mornings and night,afternoon from 4 to 10 i cant,or from 4 to 8am i cant otherwise i can.

How eve some member is training their SP card in LOD are u willing to wait till u get ur turn about
Level Sp cards?.

i can wait my cards are good as now,if i would need wait doesnt matter, hve fun with ur friend is more important than lvl ur own cards..

Do u have any experience about FC raid?? and are u willing to go to FC if Family need ur help to push the % and do raids??

dark ,fire,not a lot on water raid. im always in fc so u'll see i will do my best, but dont ask me give free points when devils potting, because we lose time with potters.otherwise u'll se am there to help everytime u need my help.

leoknigh

Back to top Go down

joining SpAcE ñpñ Empty Re: joining SpAcE ñpñ

Post  Guest Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:46 pm

hola (hi) Smile. Nice aplication. Good luck with voting. pirat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:01 pm

nice apply and Gl for votes mates

Back to top Go down

joining SpAcE ñpñ Empty cool

Post  Guest Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:06 am

gl with votes..!!! wow u ar a super traslator....we need one in fam ..hahahah...not really, but i lke the idea Smile lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down