Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ChiNightwalker reporting in for Family application!... hai there o/

Go down

ChiNightwalker reporting in for Family application!... hai there o/ Empty ChiNightwalker reporting in for Family application!... hai there o/

Post  Chi~ Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:55 am

# Whats your IGN (in-game name) level and class ?
ChiNightwalker, Lv 73 Swordsman

# Real AGE so we know how responsibilities u have.
21... But i still behave like a children sometimes, maybe that's why there are people who say i look like 16-18? ;P

# Why do you want to join ,´´)SpAcE(`´, ?
Mainly because a good friend of mine, which is/was in the fam (Shiverspawn") told me to apply, so we could be togheter as real bro's
Then he travel to China and i was waiting till he get back... then i meet pieco and well, he encouraged me to apply anyways, and well...

# What was your last family, or the family you are currently in? Why did you/do you want to leave them?
I was member *Blood-Angels*, until the Head left to enter another fam, sooo~...

# What do you like to do when you come online?
Minigame spamming, and after some FC to hunt devils/angels or basis, and when i don't feel like it i go out hunting deep in fir woods or secret lab just for fun... Uh yeah, im not the talkative type and if i talk its for sure to play the role of Captain Obvious or to shoot a completely random comment

# Roughly how many hours a day/week do you play?
It may vary, sometimes 2 hours, some other times 8 hours haha... but mainly 2 to 4 hours

# What country do you live in?
Argentina

# Which LoD timeslot can you come to?
Sometimes both, but mostly the one which starts early, like 5PM UK Time

# If some member is training their SP card in LOD, are you willing to wait till you get your turn to
Level your own Sp cards?.
Sure, im i will always turn into the SP that is required to, as lurer or attacker... or leecher :B
Though im more experienced as lurer, i always used to do low people reborn Lod... like 1 Sader, 1 WK and lurer

# Do u have any experience about FC raid?? Are you willing to go to FC if Family need ur help to push the % and do raids??
YUSH I HAVE! FAILED 7 RAIDS SO FAR, AND ONCE I GONNE SOLO FIRE RAID AND ALSO FAILED, AND IM EAGER TO FAIL EVEN MORE WOOT! o/
... But if the objective it's to succeed, well, i will give my best, RAAWR! O_/

Chi~

Back to top Go down

ChiNightwalker reporting in for Family application!... hai there o/ Empty Re: ChiNightwalker reporting in for Family application!... hai there o/

Post  Guest Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:20 pm

Nice Aplication. GL with voting Cool

Back to top Go down

ChiNightwalker reporting in for Family application!... hai there o/ Empty Re: ChiNightwalker reporting in for Family application!... hai there o/

Post  Guest Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:43 am

nice answers

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:11 pm

nice appli GL for votes

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down