Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kory's Family Application

Go down

Kory's Family Application Empty Kory's Family Application

Post  Kory Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:56 pm

•Whats your IGN (in-game name) level and class ? Kory, level 83 archer.

•Real AGE so we know how responsibilities u have. 16

•Why do you want to join ,´´)SpAcE(`´, ? I'm looking for a fun, friendly, and active family. For talking, FC, Lod, and making new friends on Nos.

•What was your last family, or the family you are currently in? Why did you/do you want to leave them? I just recently left TheBrotherhood. I left because basically all members were inactive.

•What do you like to do when you come online? When I come online, I like to talk to my friends, and just have fun.

•Roughly how many hours a day/week do you play? I try to play everyday, mostly at night. Sometimes I am busy, so in that case I might not be on until late.

•What country do you live in? United States of America

•Which LoD timeslot can you come to? It's summer vacation for me at the moment, so I can make it to lod everyday if I'm not busy. During the school year, which starts August 25th, I would only be in Lod when it was at a night-time timeslot.

•If some member is training their SP card in LOD, are you willing to wait till you get your turn to
Level your own Sp cards?. Of course, I love being in wild keeper anyways. If I ever wanted to train another sp card, I would gladly wait my turn.

•Do u have any experience about FC raid?? Are you willing to go to FC if Family need ur help to push the % and do raids?? I have experience about FC raids. I love going to FC and doing both the raids, and pwning devils.

Kory

Back to top Go down

Kory's Family Application Empty :)

Post  nimses Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:54 am

nice Application GL ^_^ Razz

nimses

Back to top Go down

Kory's Family Application Empty Re: Kory's Family Application

Post  Guest Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:31 am

Gl with the voting.

Any question whisper me-

Back to top Go down