Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

me wants to join ^.^

Go down

me wants to join ^.^ Empty me wants to join ^.^

Post  Ira Fri May 21, 2010 10:12 am

IGN:Irantuz lv :73 (90% =p) class: Mage
Real age:14

reason to join ´´)SpAcE(`´ :to make new fwiends^^

What was your last family, or the family you are currently in? Why did you/do you want to leave them?
hmm.... technically my last fam was defiance which I left a week ago to join another friendly and chatty fam so that I could make new friends so I joined Reitbution who's one of the leader is a friend of mine but it turned out that their fam chat isnnt much active so I left them

What do you like to do when you come online?
I like to chat with friends, roam around in my chicky +5 with devils wings in nosville wishing I could max it and I was rich enough to make it +9 Sad

What are you currently working on in Nostale?
trying to start my leftover main quest which I left way back I can't remember why but I need to do it now for ts 73 >.> oh n trying to get proper res with boots and gloves (I have around 60% and 66% dark and fire res but they get to almost 100 due to my other equips and res that sp cards give), and also working on getting around my lv equips

Roughly how many hours a day/week do you play?
as much as I can and whenver I feel like playing ^^
I got summer hols now so can come almost whole day(the day part not 24/7)
and if my mom doesnt want me to play that matters too but not often =p

LoD Time Slot: any time since I got summer hols except when there isnt electricity at my place its uzly 3 hours a day fixed times (my country is a delevoping country so that happens Wink ) and the current lod time is 1pm - 3pm my place and there isnt electricity at 1 pm-2pm so I cant enter at dh hour >.<

If some member is training their SP card in LOD, are you willing to wait till you get your turn to
Level your own Sp cards?.
as long as I get a chance to lv my chicky once in a while (dsnt matter if a long while) =p jk I wouldnt mind much ^.^

Do u have any experience about FC raid?? Are you willing to go to FC if Family need ur help to push the % and do raids??
I ish a non-pvp so indirectly non-fc person but I do go there sometimes but rarely
(actually I dont have any good pvp sp >.>)

other info:
I'm a male and am still studying as my age would suggest and I'm usually called Ira ingame(not my rl name tho)
Oh deary! I wrote Suuuuuuuch a huge application, sowwie 'bout that alt o
I guess also I talk/chat alot too
I hope I get accepted and you guys dont get bored of reading this <.<

Ira

Back to top Go down

me wants to join ^.^ Empty Re: me wants to join ^.^

Post  Guest Fri May 21, 2010 2:12 pm

nice apply GL for votes

Back to top Go down

me wants to join ^.^ Empty Re: me wants to join ^.^

Post  Guest Fri May 21, 2010 6:01 pm

Gl with the voting