Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Space fam, Missim is here ;D

Go down

Space fam, Missim is here ;D Empty Space fam, Missim is here ;D

Post  Missim Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:55 pm

Whats your IGN (in-game name) level and class ?
Haai, im Missim a lvl 65 mage. ;D

Real AGE so we know how responsibilities u have.
For now, im 17 years old. ;]

Why do you want to join ,´´)SpAcE(`´, ?
Cuz i think the fams r a great way to have fun >.< And i already saw "spacers" around nostale, and i think the fam is awesome. I have a friend in (Magnusbreak), and he told me to join, cuz r a great fam. ;]

What was your last family, or the family you are currently in? Why did you/do you want to leave them?
For me, my last fam was Serenity-*, cuz was a real fam, not interessed in exp, but in fun. >.< And the fam dissolved ;/

What do you like to do when you come online?
Hmmm, good question. I like do some raids and pts, talk with friends and random ppl, and help the nubs. And when i remember, i do my main quest.

Roughly how many hours a day/week do you play?
Wow, i virtually live in nostale >.<
So, in weekdays, i play like 9 hours per day and in weekends i play 9 or 11 hours.

What country do you live in?
I live in Brazil. If u dont understand what i say, sry, im learning english (so, help me with my english ;D).

Which LoD timeslot can you come to?
Actually, i can do the 2 lods (of 5pm and 9pm).

If some member is training their SP card in LOD, are you willing to wait till you get your turn to
Level your own Sp cards?

Sure. I think everyone have ur turn to lvl their card. And i dont worry about it.

Do u have any experience about FC raid?? Are you willing to go to FC if Family need ur help to push the % and do raids??

Truly, no. But i'm curious about everything, and i'd like to help with everything. If the fam needs me, here i'm.

Now, gl for me ;]

Missim

Back to top Go down