Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp nab want join this fam ;) ;]

Go down

Kamp nab want join this fam ;) ;] Empty Kamp nab want join this fam ;) ;]

Post  Kamp Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:40 am

Hi ya alll :PP I am Kamp, and i am gonna write apply, to see my chance to join this fam Wink Ok. lets go ^^ :]

Whats your IGN (in-game name) level and class ?
So, it's KampeK_PL, 86lvl, swordman Wink

Real AGE so we know how responsibilities u have.
I am 18 years old *hurray* xD

Why do you want to join ,´´)SpAcE(`´, ?
I am friend with tahe long, long time, we have been in fam before, i i like it Wink
I also want join fam, where ppl are online and are nice Wink
LoD isn't matter for me Wink i just want have fun ;p

What was your last family, or the family you are currently in? Why did you/do you want to leave them?
I was in: Muffinators, Fallen_Angels, Astraea, SHINOBI, and few i dont remember Wink
Now i am in ~*NubHeaven*~, but i want change fam, cause there are not many ppl online Sad they came at nigh, when i sleep ;D

What do you like to do when you come online?
To be honset.. everythink what give fun xD But mostly ts's and some raids Smile Fairy tain is also needed, but booring ;(

Roughly how many hours a day/week do you play?
It depends about how many material i have to lern to school Wink But everyday like 3h i think Wink

What country do you live in?
POLAND <333

Which LoD timeslot can you come to?
between 4PM and 8PM Wink sometimes later

If some member is training their SP card in LOD, are you willing to wait till you get your turn to
Level your own Sp cards?.
Why no?;> I can wait ;p but you know ;p I like help Smile

Do u have any experience about FC raid?? Are you willing to go to FC if Family need ur help to push the % and do raids??
Hmm.. I pass succesfully water,dark and fire raid Wink few times Wink so i think i know somethink about it ;pp
And yea, if fam need my help, i will be there! <33

And now somethink about me? Okie Wink
My goal is 99+13 warr with 70% fire fairy Wink then i can end my adventure with Nostale.. Wink but so far 30+ fails on +13 warrior, so i think i will stay ^^ I like to ts's (cris,gk,73,81,bts,pts)

"Be PRO.. Be PRO.." <33

Kamp

Back to top Go down

Kamp nab want join this fam ;) ;] Empty Re: Kamp nab want join this fam ;) ;]

Post  Guest Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:28 am

Gl in Votes and nice application

Back to top Go down