Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody wants active fam and strong fam in fc

Go down

Bloody wants active fam and strong fam in fc Empty Bloody wants active fam and strong fam in fc

Post  Blood Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:19 pm

Whats your IGN (in-game name) level and class ?
-Blood~Raven (lvl 78.class archer)

Real AGE so we know how responsibilities u have.

Why do you want to join ,´´)SpAcE(`´, ?
-i really like strong angel fams(i love angel side) and i selected this fam cuz 1 of my ebst friends is here thx Orome cheers

What was your last family, or the family you are currently in? Why did you/do you want to leave them?
-my last fam was SkyPirates.i wanted to leave cuz i was always training low lvls and dont like to see nubs in fam (want them to be light sp) and by the another way i just trained my sin once cuz of luring.

What do you like to do when you come online?
-helping friends,sometimes fc fun,saving gold for wk upgrading,and soemtimes ts 73 spam

Roughly how many hours a day/week do you play?
-depends on my day.mostly on weekends and and a little less than on weekends i am online on workdays

What country do you live in?
-Asia,Azerbaijan,Baku

Which LoD timeslot can you come to?
-i can come only on ch4 and 5 recently.on another channels it ll take time to catch that lod

If some member is training their SP card in LOD, are you willing to wait till you get your turn to
Level your own Sp cards?.
-i can w8 forever if my turn will come

Do u have any experience about FC raid?? Are you willing to go to FC if Family need ur help to push the % and do raids??
-not much only did once until boss room opens and fail on both room with our head kanya.sure as i said i can help any1 and anywhere they want

Also, include some personal information about yourself so that we can get to know you a little.
-i love playing pc games,cuz of my nub computer cant play new games =(

Blood

Back to top Go down

Bloody wants active fam and strong fam in fc Empty Re: Bloody wants active fam and strong fam in fc

Post  Guest Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:49 pm

hehe ...gl xDDD

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum