Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I wanna join

Go down

I wanna join Empty I wanna join

Post  legenday Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:22 pm

Whats your IGN (in-game name) level and class ?
legendayarcher lvl 43 archer

Real AGE so we know how responsibilities u have.

Why do you want to join ,´´)SpAcE(`´, ?
my fam is bein mean to me and ur fam members helped me out wen they didnt know me (points at SEOS) thanks SEOS and most fams dont let me join cuz im only lvl 43

What was your last family, or the family you are currently in? Why did you/do you want to leave them?
current family is ``DiamondDust`. i wanna leave cus theyre always makin fun of me and dont help me out wen i need help in a pinch and they just rnt nice like ppl in ur fam

What do you like to do when you come online?
hlp lower lvls if they need help with tss and train in comet meadows, and do ic, lod and kfc raids wen i can.

Roughly how many hours a day/week do you play?
day-4-5 hours

What country do you live in?
usa

Which LoD timeslot can you come to?
um theres only 1 time slot i know of and thats at 1200 am eastern pacific time

If some member is training their SP card in LOD, are you willing to wait till you get your turn to
Level your own Sp cards?.
of course, i would like to be able to train but ive trained myself to put others before myself i will also hlp ppl train outside of lod if they need more.

Do u have any experience about FC raid?? Are you willing to go to FC if Family need ur help to push the % and do raids??
um, ive never done any raid but the kfc raid but im willing to give it a shot id love to help in anything i can.

Also, include some personal information about yourself so that we can get to know you a little.
i love archery in real life, and fencing, and playing starwars!

legenday

Back to top Go down