Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apllication^^(did i spell that right??=p)

Go down

Apllication^^(did i spell that right??=p) Empty Apllication^^(did i spell that right??=p)

Post  pieco Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:39 pm

My name ingame is pieco-pietoe-FluffyNutz (main pieco-mage Lv. 71*)(pietoe-Archer Lv.38*)(FluffyNutz Lv.46* sordman.)
turning 15yrs on (June24th-2010)
I read all the rules and i liked them, i also enjoy family events such as -fc raids..i like LOD but im not a LODite(not desperate for exp he he^^)
Teulu~O~fory is my current family-recently they have been very in-active and there arent many things to do such as FC raids, LOD since not evryone is online at same times, some people seem to be in active for like 4 ever! =pp
I like doing my quests-visiting FC and arena from time to time- hanging out with my buds^^
i play alot!! roughly ..alot XDDD
i live in jeddah-Saudi Arabia (im Egyptian though) i speak fluent english - taken this language for 14 years aswell as arabic.
usually when LOD is at 12pm GMT-11 pm GMT (in the week if i dont have school|but usually on wednesdays-fridays.)
sure i dont mind if ppl wanna lvl their sp card, i can wait^^.
Hell yes-if my family needs meh in FC (if im not doing my quests-or btsing**) im willing to go.. i have experienced these raids...for the bosses to the dark raid and the fire raid
never been in water raid boss...
I guess thats all i have to say, Thank-you^^

pieco

Back to top Go down

Apllication^^(did i spell that right??=p) Empty Re: Apllication^^(did i spell that right??=p)

Post  Guest Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:15 pm

Nice aplication pieco. Going start the voting. And hope see you soon with us.

Well voting is 48h unless you get so much "yes" that "no" is impossible to win.

Back to top Go down

Apllication^^(did i spell that right??=p) Empty Re: Apllication^^(did i spell that right??=p)

Post  Guest Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:52 pm

Lolz...GL on the voting...and i hope you are not one of the inactive pplz... Cool Cool

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:39 pm

nice application and Gl for votes.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:52 pm

Blue thats wat u always say Cool Cool Cool

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum