Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Appie sumbmission n_n

Go down

Appie sumbmission n_n Empty Appie sumbmission n_n

Post  Bibi Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:54 am

Whats your IGN (in-game name) level and class ?
Shuuya
lvl 74
Mage

Real AGE so we know how responsibilities u have.
17 (18 in two months) - currently senior year in High School

Why do you want to join ,´´)SpAcE(`´, ?
It sounds like it has interesting people that also know how to play and have a good time. I admit I'm not too static about families, but that's just because I'm looking for a family I fit into. If I feel welcomed, if the leaders are active and know how to do their work and the family can work together, you have my word I won't leave.

What was your last family, or the family you are currently in? Why did you/do you want to leave them?
I was in a couple of fams, made a couple of my own, searching for one I fit in. Even if I am in CrimsonBlades right now as a Keeper, my last actual "family" that I loved was Evolution.

What do you like to do when you come online?
ICs, LoD, FC, main quest when I get to it with my partner (and bf).

Roughly how many hours a day/week do you play?
Well I don't have school right now, so I am on almost all day unless I have plans. After school starts on 13th September I'll be able to make it to one LoD and some ICs, but I need to also study for graduation exams and college, so be gentle. Wink

What country do you live in?
Romania... yes I know the high number of Romanian players in game... but don't judge if you ever met one that wasn't "right". xD

Which LoD timeslot can you come to?
Currently both. After school maybe only the Ch 4&5 one.

If some member is training their SP card in LOD, are you willing to wait till you get your turn too?
Yeah, sure, I'm not so much into leveling my other cards yet (aside from my ice mage, maybe). I prefer saving up and buying a better one, then selling the former, since I'm not a NosMaller. If I get my turn though, I won't say no.

Level your own Sp cards?
My holy is jlvl 70 +6. I'm currently saving up for a +12 (either trade the +6 for it or gonna sell). Got another lvl 21 Ice Mage and 21 +2 Red (useless, I know).

Do u have any experience about FC raid?? Are you willing to go to FC if Family need ur help to push the % and do raids??
Never been to a raid with a family (considering my former families...), but I was in FC a lot of times and I love that place. xD It's the only one with some action in it once you're high level.

Also, include some personal information about yourself so that we can get to know you a little.

Call me Bibi n_n I like sports and being active (in a funny contradiction with my introvertite personality...). I also like Anime, think I saw 100+ series >_>" and music is my biggest weakness. xD

Currently saving up for Dark Res 70 lvl Gloves and making my own Fire. Wish me luck!

P.S. I have a level 70 Normal Bushy aaand... I would also love it that if you accept my application to also discuss adding my BF. He's a lvl 75 arch, rather active (at least for LoD) and I'll ask him submit an App if necessary, thanks.

Sorry for long post ^_^"

Bibi

Back to top Go down

Appie sumbmission n_n Empty Er

Post  Bibi Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:58 am

@Edit: Why did you/do you want to leave them? (Forgot to answer ^^")
Evolution was disorganised due to Deps being inactive and Head having incompatible LoD hours (tho I have deep respect for the head). Members were doing all they pleased in LoD (lack of authority) and that ticked me off... My current Fam is just completely inactive. What are the point of families if, aside not doing stuff together, you can't even talk with each other and be friends?xD

Bibi

Back to top Go down

Appie sumbmission n_n Empty Re: Appie sumbmission n_n

Post  Guest Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:40 am

Very nice Aplication. Gl in voting (24h for fam vote) Cool

Back to top Go down

Post  Bibi Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:45 am

Thanks xD I wonder how the voting is done o.o

Bibi

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:15 pm

Bibi wrote:Thanks xD I wonder how the voting is done o.o

It is done by the current members of Space fam :3

Normally, applicants wont get to see it until the voting is over & me/tahe will whisper you whether you got accepted or not.

But anyways, good luck alt+w

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:18 pm

Even when LOD is important for us, it's not the main essence of us. We do LoD sometimes, and when we can't we won't complain. Anyways, you look very nice Smile

Good luck Smile I will vote yes Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum