Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  Rareman Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:57 am

Whats your IGN (in-game name) level and class
~+Rareman+~,Lvl 72 (10.96%) archer
Real Age so we know how responsibilities u have.
13,my real name Renny john,

Why do you want to join ,´´)SpAcE(`´, ?

hmm.. i want to know more ppl in this game and beside we want also a fam that matured enough not like those some family that everyday fighting and so on. i have friends in ur fam. we want to to be with them . some fams asked us already but its juz most of them are in devil side, and is really difficult to decide which is the best fam. i think that ,´´)SpAcE(`´, is the one were looking for (nice attitude, responsibility and companionship.....) . these points were enough b`coz we value the experience we have had to maintain a 1 fam.... this way we understant the process of selection that u make... a family is serious... hope this is adequate and the last for us.

What was your last family, or the family you are currently in? Why did you/do you want to leave them?
I was in *Lovely*Angels* i Leave cause their never Online

What do you like to do when you come online?
Im always In Fc to kill devils/mobs And im always in ARENA to help my friends, Mah Favorite Place!

Roughly how many hours a day/week do you play?
Sometimes 10Hours Heheh

What country do you live in?
Im live in Philippines

Which LoD timeslot can you come to?
any time , i dont have a sleep hour

How eve some member is training their SP card in LOD are u willing to wait till u get ur turn about
Level Sp cards?.
if someone is training there sp its fine with me i love to use light sp to lv it so it can be stronger i like hitting high numbers on reborn devils in lod xD.

Do u have any experience about FC raid?? and are u willing to go to FC if Family need ur help to push the % and do raids??
I love doing fc raids i like the exp and to socialize as i said in the stuff i do when i come online i've done only water,and fire raid so far though ownt them lol so i would be good with a family that does fc raids and stuff im very active in nostale.

Rareman

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  Guest Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:03 am

Hi, nice aplication. And yes we in fam value the friends not the exp.

Going start the voing for you, will be 48h voting unless you get alot of "yes" and i can add you soon in fam.

Gl with teh voting.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:40 am

nice appli and GL for VOTEs

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:53 pm

GL and i seee some WE'S in the app i wonder if there is more to apply

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content