Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joining Space Family

Go down

Joining Space Family Empty Joining Space Family

Post  Orome Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:17 am

* Whats your IGN (in-game name) level and class ?
My IGN is OromeAldaron and i am a mage 71lvl

* Real AGE so we know how responsibilities u have.
I am 22 years old (and really not good at writing interviews Razz)

* Why do you want to join ,´´)SpAcE(`´, ?
I just want an active family where we all together will try to make our players better not only from lvling up but from in-game experience mostly and most important just by maximising the entertainment we obtain through this game

* What was your last family, or the family you are currently in? Why did you/do you want to leave them?
Ohh i would really prefer not have to answer that but i can imagine why u would like to know.. Well.. My last family was *Lovely*Angels* family. I had no problem with them at all. Just now most members left and the things i mentioned to the previous question that i want from a family gone too.. so only choice was to leave :/

* What do you like to do when you come online?
Xmm.. I do a little bit of everything but mostly I like to set targets for my character to make him stronger and when i go online i just try to achieve them. For example to understand me better.. The last month my goal was to have a nice pack of sp cards that can serve me right depending the element i wanted.. So mostly i was mobbing to gather WoA and other stuff so as to make money and buy what i wanted.. Now i achieved that and all my cards are in a really nice lvl (for my atm needs at least). Now my next goal is to achieve all my resistances r higher than 100%.. only fire res left which is 87% but soon that ll be above 100% too Smile
However when i have some proposal for anything (Help other players,BTS,PTS,FC) i prefer be there cause achieving only goals is sometimes too boring Razz
And that's how my online time goes..

* Roughly how many hours a day/week do you play?
Xmm.. depends.. but per day i ll be on at least 3-4 hours and sometimes i might hit 10 hours or so..

* What country do you live in?
I leave in Greece.. come for vacations we have nice islands Smile

* Which LoD timeslot can you come to?
This period i cant do LoD cause the time LoD starts it's 5am for me.. i calculated that from 15th August and then i ll be able to do LoD everyday.. perhaps weekends from 1st August till 15th i can do also LoD

* If some member is training their SP card in LOD, are you willing to wait till you get your turn to
Level your own Sp cards?.
Truth is i also need to train some cards but.. 1) As i told above for now my xp depends only from mobbing (from which i managed to go from 70 to 71 lvl and be 16% for 72 by now) and 2) I can wait to get my turn cause as i also told before my cards r in good lvl (need better but not so urgent so as not can wait for others) and one of my goals is to maximize holies for different purpose (like tanking) so i have some work to do with my light sp cards too (while i won't bother u since healing and buffing depends on caster's lvl and not lvl of the card)
SO yes i could wait my turn to Level my own SP cards Smile

* Do u have any experience about FC raid?? Are you willing to go to FC if Family need ur help to push the % and do raids??
I dont have much experience from FC raids but i would like to obtain much.. i am willing to do as i said above something with family cause playing alone sometimes seems too boring so i would be happy to push the % for one fc raid

Now about me only thing i can think to say is that i sometimes like talk (when i m bored specially) and i really really like to "study" the game so as to see how can my character be stronger and stronger each day passing

That's all from me.. I ll be standby see my results (omg i feel like school exams right now Razz).. Only hope my interview is not too long and boring..

Orome

Back to top Go down

Joining Space Family Empty Re: Joining Space Family

Post  Guest Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:15 pm

Very nice aplication. Wish you best luck.

24h voting for fam decide. Cool

Back to top Go down