Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can i join space fam?

Go down

Can i join space fam? Empty Can i join space fam?

Post  Lady Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:52 pm

•Whats your IGN (in-game name) level and class ?

My name in the game is: Lady_Of_Oyster, swordman, Lvl. 84.

•Real AGE so we know how responsibilities u have.

I'm 15 years old.

•Why do you want to join ,´´)SpAcE(`´, ?

I want to join this fam, coz i heard so many good things about this fam. Smile

•What was your last family, or the family you are currently in? Why did you/do you want to leave them?

My last fam is: lovers, and i left it coz everybody who i liked left the fam and then the fam chat gone bad.

•What do you like to do when you come online?

If i'm online i do: farm, FC (raids too),other raids, if for me lod time is good i do that too.

•Roughly how many hours a day/week do you play?

I play 3-6 hours a day (it depends on what i have to do at that day).

•What country do you live in?

I live in Hungary.

•Which LoD timeslot can you come to?

In weekdays for me lod time good for me:(UK time) 3-5pm.,5-7pm.,7-9pm. (but not always, but i try to go every time in these hours), in weekends between 5am.-9pm.

•If some member is training their SP card in LOD, are you willing to wait till you get your turn to
Level your own Sp cards?.

Ofc that I willing to wait till i get your turn to Level my own Sp cards when some member is training their SP card in LOD, coz like me other ppls want to train my sp, so its naturally for me (but only if that ppl asked before i asked).

•Do u have any experience about FC raid?? Are you willing to go to FC if Family need ur help to push the % and do raids??

I have lots of experience about Fc raids, exept: water and light raid, coz in the last 2 fam i always go to FC raid when i'm on (these raid are: dark and fire, and we won 95% of them), ofc that i willing to go to FC if Family need my help to push the % and do raids.

Lady

Back to top Go down